- Assisted Living in the Home
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery/Home Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Memory Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Veterans Care
- When Is It Time? Checklist
Transition Home with Help From a Comfort Keepers Senior Care Provider in Wichita, KS
A home health aide can help ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to home
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill-prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why Comfort Keepers offers home health aide services to ease the transition home.
What is Transitioning Care?
A home health aide helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation from a caregiver for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How a Home Health Aide Can Help
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as:
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let a home health aide help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.
If you're interested in learning how our in home care services could help a senior in your life, please give us a call today!
Contact Us for More Information!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.